Wednesday, November 19, 2008

I just don't know what to do with myself

Ok, ok!

It's not dead, only resting!

I have been back since the beginning of August and I have only posted one lousy blog entry. I could say that nothing report worthy had happened, but that would be a big fib. I have actually been rather busy.

Since our return I have:

  • supervised our double glazing installation
  • visited Eigg
  • been to Wales
  • started a new job
  • bought a new vacuum cleaner (not a hoover)
  • had a burglary (on the allotment)
  • planted some garlic and onions
  • had another burglary (on the allotment)
  • embraced the new council supplied big blue recycling bin
  • took my first half day holiday from my new job to do some decorating at home
  • grown a beard
  • been to Manchester to help with some of my mum's decorating
  • bought a beard trimmer
  • bought some Purple Vienna Kohl Rabi seeds
  • done some more decorating at home
  • had a bonfire
I just don't know where to start! Perhaps I should do a(nother) lazy blog entry and post some pictures instead...

2 comments:

Dave Robinson said...

You've grown a beard! When did this happen?!

Have we all got to middle age?

rogern said...

It has been happening on and off (literally) since March. It just seems a bit more of a permanent feature at the moment.

And re middle aged, I think I have been since I was about 10. It's amost nice to catch myself up :)