Monday, February 2, 2009

Going downhill #3?

Happy New Year (yes I know it's nearly spring, don't start!).

It seems somehow fitting that the first post I post after my previous incredulous age post should be a post about the age of my blog post-blogiversary (how many times can you get a way with writing "post" in a single sentence?).

It came as a bit of a shock last weekend, with sinuses bunged up with mucous and phlegm that I should realise that it was exactly twelve months since we went to Vienna, and this little adventure began.

I'm really sorry it has been so dull since my return! I will endeavour to try harder in the future, even if that only means posting posts about nice pictures and odd songs that happen across my path.

4 comments:

rachel said...

Come on, you live in a fascinating street with weird and wonderful neighbours, a great job and a head full of thoughts (not just mucus)so I think you'll find lots to blog about!

BumbleVee said...

well, listen Roger...now the nights are turning cool..the leaves are changing...and hey! it's sailing into autumn already.... what gives over here? .....

オテモヤン said...
This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.
rogern said...

Thank you for your comment オテモヤン

Sadly I have no idea what your comment means :(

can you give me a little help?