Thursday, February 28, 2008

I am soooo lazy

I have been told off for not being blog-prolific in the last few days.

I must say dear readers, that I have no excuse (although I have been ridding the flat of dust at an alarming rate just recently since it became warm enough to open the windows), I am just wicked and bad and lazy; which I am sure you had probably worked out for yourselves already.

I am aware that some people have signed up for blog feeds so really feel obliged to post something pretty damned quick. As a short term win I thought I would post some pictures of, erm, things I have encountered along the way which I haven't been able to incorporate into any of my posts yet. There are more "proper" entries to come, I just haven't finished writing them yet... So in the meantime, here are some pictures :)

Some very noisy crows in a tree in the gardens of the Belvedere Palace
A big bunch of cayenne pepper chillies from the Naschmarkt
The TV tower and topiary
Give your seat up if you see any of these people!
A poppyseed paste ring (Mohn Kuchen)
The scaffolding surrounding the steeple of the Stephansdom and it's resident hawks nests to keep the pigeon population down
Part of my daily breakfast
For those days when the eggs demand make up
A bag of nationalist crisps (sadly no longer with us) from Slovakia
An amazing painting by Fernand Khnopff of an asymmetrically positioned white hydrangea and a woman in a hat

No comments: