Sunday, February 3, 2008

Updated "needs" alert

I had a minor disaster last night, I opened a bottle of wine with the corkscrew in the flatand it worked perfectly. Voila! one uncorked bottle of wine!

"So what on earth is so disastrous about that?" I hear you cry.


Well, the plastic cork had stuck completely to the screw mechanism and, in the end I had to saw it off with the bread knife before I could open another bottle!!! And, while technically the corkscrew in not exactly "broken", it is immensely irritating and I think potentially dangerous so we need a new one (no arguements to the contrary please!)!
  • corkscrew (newly identified need)
  • salad bowl (still outstanding need)
  • scissors (newly identified need)
  • tin opener (newly identified need)
  • vegetable knife (newly identified need)
  • vegetable peeler (newly identified need)

No comments: