Wednesday, February 20, 2008

My carrots are called Sweet Susi!

There is something of a thrill in foreign supermarkets when you happen upon everyday items that have amusing names! I know several people called Suzy, Susi, Sue, Susan, Suzanne, Su and at least one of them is reading this, whether this is wise way to spend her time online, or foolhardy, I can't decide, but it's most definitely sweet.
I may post some funny sounding/looking sausage pictures at some point, but until then, you will have to be content with root vegetables...

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Foolhardy, definitely - but carrots are nowhere near as good as one I found sometime ago - a cake, I think (I hope):

'Suzy Q® - Here's to You!
How do you eat a Suzy Q? Do you lick the crème filling around the edges or just bite into it? For more than 40 years, sophisticated snack cake connoisseurs have been licking their fingers while mouths full of crème filled Suzy Qs delight their taste buds.'

rogern said...

I'm don't know Suzi Q's cakes, though they sound tasty. I'm more familiar with her musical output.